Elmer Competition Terms and Conditions
Design Your Elmer Competition: Terms and Conditions
- All completed submissions uploaded to the Wild in Art World public gallery after the closing date of 7 August 2023 will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner and runner up will be picked at random and contacted by telephone or email within two weeks of the closing date.
- The prizes are a Complimentary Family Ticket (admits two adults and three children) to Petworth House between 27 May – 3 September and a goody bag of Elmer merchandise. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contactable, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Wild in Art reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Wild in Art, its agents, the suppliers of the prizes, Andersen Press, National Trust and any other companies associated with the prize draw.
- The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Wild in Art relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.